WhatsApp for business is Free or Paid?
WhatsApp Business at last rolls out for Android — for now it’s totally free, After years of waiting and limited trials, businesses, at last, have their own WhatsApp solution. The company has launched the simply-named WhatsApp Business, you can free download on Android devices and millions of small business owners in India can take benefit of what WhatsApp Business has to offer.
How to create WhatsApp business account?
- You have to first need to back up your chat data to cloud storage If you already have an existing phone number which is already used for WhatsApp.
- To do this go to Chats > Chat backup > and then hit the ‘Back Up’ button. Make sure that the upload to the cloud is complete.
- Next, you have to download the app from the Google Play Store, install it and then launch it by tapping on the new WhatsApp Business icon on your Smartphone’s.
- You need to verify your business phone number, Once you open the app, To communicate with your customers, This will be the same business number.
- You can choose to restore previous chat associated with the mobile number, once when your number is verified, this will be the one you made a backup in the beginning.
- Set up your business name and then once in the chat area, tap on the menu button and go to Settings > Business settings > Profile. There you will find a variety of fields similar to a contact card and you can fill in all the details that you want to share with your customers.
- You can now start connecting with clients from your contact list and use the messaging tools to stay in touch with them, once you have completed the above given basic setup.