The Bajaj Electric is expected to be priced around Rs. 1.5 lakh and will be launched in January 2020
The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter has been unveiled, Here’s what we know about the historic brand Bajaj and new Bajaj Chetak electric scooter.
Bajaj Auto Present in over 70 nations, Bajaj Auto is the world’s 3rd largest manufacturer of motorcycles and the largest manufacturer of three-wheelers.
All About Bajaj Chetak Electric:
- Bajaj Chetak Electric is the company’s first EV.
- After 14 years of gap Bajaj has launched their first scooter
- The new Chetak Electric will feature a horseshoe-shaped LED headlight with DRLs.
- Chetak Electric will get a large digital console and feather-touch activated electronic switches.
- It will have a lithium-ion battery that can be charged using a standard household 5-15 amp electrical outlet.
- The Chetak will be offered with 2 ride modes – Eco and Sport and will have a mileage of 95 km and 85 km.